Friday, October 29, 2010

Initiative

Initiative-seeing what needs to be done and doing it. This virtue is what the kids at Woodland Hills Family Church have been learning this month. They learned that Nehemiah took initiative to rebuild the wall of Jerusalem.  By doing this God was honored by what he had done.  

Today, I have been thinking a lot about the word initiative.  I have been pondering the idea, what if we took the idea of seeing what needs to be done and doing it to a new level with sharing of our faith.  I think we all know someone that is unchurched, and needs a little hope in their life right now.  So, my challenge for you today is to think of the one or two people in your life right now and start investing in them and let God do the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment